The 10103 Series is a mezzanine type board to board connector designed to pursuit high-speed signal transmission. The connector uses floating contacts in the XY direction to relieve stress at the solder joints.
10103 Series achieves superb high speed signal transmission, assembly-ability, and EMC countermeasures with today's high bandwidth demands.
IRISO 10103 Series Brochure
- Board to Board Floating structure - Connector self alignment function
- Movable range: ± 0.5mm, X and Y direction
- Applicable to V-by-one(r) HS specification
- Bandwith: 600Mbps to 3.75Gbps
- Supporting 100Ω impedance high speed transimission equivalents to HDMI